The Sleep Number 360™ Smart Bed Line
The Sleep Number 360™ smart bed integrates hardware, software and design to deliver smart, effortless sleep. Powered by the SleepIQ® technology platform – Sleep Number's proprietary biometric sleep tracking system – the bed intuitively senses and automatically adjusts comfort to keep both partners sleeping soundly all night.
When you go to sleep, the bed goes to work. SleepIQ® technology integrates with the 360 smart mattress and the FlexFit™ adjustable base to automatically adjust for restful sleep all night long. The bed offers these new features:
- Self-adjusting comfort throughout the night. As sleep positions change during the night, ResponsiveAir™ technology adjusts the bed's comfort automatically – gently contouring to side, back or stomach profiles. For example, when a sleeper moves from their back to their side, SleepIQ senses the movement and automatically softens the mattress comfort (amount of air inside the chamber), allowing the mattress to contour to the sleeper's side profile and alleviate pressure points.
- Foot-warming feature to fall asleep faster. Research shows that people fall asleep faster when their feet are warmed. Through SleepIQ technology, the FlexFit 3 smart adjustable base knows the sleeper's bedtime routine and warms the foot of the bed automatically before bed.
- Individualized experiences. A person can choose sleep goals and bedtime routines that meet their unique needs. The SleepIQ platform even knows what time the sleeper would like to wake up, and will wake them up when they are in their lightest stage of sleep during their desired wake-up time window (available for Android users only).
When you go to Sleep, the Bed goes to Work
The Sleep Number 360 smart bed intuitively responds to each person's bedtime routine. The SleepIQ® app offers a more robust user profile that makes bed ownership smarter, more convenient and completely individualized. From setting a smart alarm that awakes a sleeper at the optimal moment, to a customized pre-bedtime routine, you can select an individualized sleep experience that meets your unique weekday or weekend sleep routines. For example, if a sleeper plans to go to bed at 11 p.m., they can customize their sleep experience to meet their unique needs:
- 10:30 p.m. – The sleeper receives a personalized bedtime reminder via the SleepIQ app (For example, “Remember to let the dog out” or “Take vitamins before bed”)
- 10:45 p.m. – Foot-warming automatically turns on in the smart adjustable base before the sleeper gets into bed
- 11 p.m. – 7:30 a.m. – ResponsiveAir™ technology continuously senses movements and adjusts mattress comfort during the night, keeping the sleeper at his or her chosen Sleep Number® setting
- 1 a.m. – If a partner begins to snore, press the “Snore” function in SleepIQ to gently raise their head and potentially stop storing
- 4:30 a.m. – If a user gets out of bed to check on a child or use the bathroom, underbed lighting will automatically turn on (lighting the way in the dark); then turn off when they return to bed
- 7:15 a.m. – SleepIQ technology knows what time Android users would like to wake up, and an alarm will sound when they are in their lightest stage of sleep during their desired wake-up time window
The new Sleep Number 360 smart bed provides an individualized sleep experience that syncs with other health and fitness apps. For example, SleepIQ® data integrated with Fitbit® activity data offers insights on how a fitness routine impacts sleep. And SleepIQ works with the Nest Learning Thermostat™, which allows the sleeper to identify the optimal bedroom temperature for sleep.
Availability & Pricing
The Sleep Number 360 i10, i8, and p6 smart mattresses are available at all 550 Sleep Number® stores and at sleepnumber.com; the remaining bed models will be available as 360 smart beds later in 2018. As beds are rolled out, customers will be able to choose from several combinations of Sleep Number smart mattresses and bases to meet their specific needs. The following items are now available:
- Sleep Number Innovation Series: Sleep Number i7 and i10 beds
- Sleep Number Performance Series: Sleep Number p6 bed
Following the release of the Classic Series, a Queen c2 Sleep Number 360 smart mattress and a FlexFit 1 smart adjustable base will start at $2,298.